Obtain Required Clearances:
Act 153 of 2014, requires that all current employees and independent contractors obtain and renew criminal background checks and clearances every five years.
Below are the sites to obtain the required clearances.
STATE REQUIRED EMPLOYEE NOTICES:
- Abstract of the Pennsylvania Child Labor Act Form No. LLC-5(Rev 1-13)
- Hours of Work for Minors Under Eighteen
Form No. LLC-17 (Rev 2-07)
- Minimum Wage Law Poster
and Fact Sheet
Form No. LLC-1 (Rev 9-16)
- Abstract of Equal Pay Law
Form No. LLC-8 (Rev 2-07)
- Pennsylvania Right to Know Law
Form No. LIBC-262 (Rev 08-14)
- Unemployment Compensation
Form No. UC-700 (Rev 9-17)
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Posting
Form No. LIBC-500 (Rev 1-15)
- PA Clean Indoor Air Act Signage for No Smoking
- Equal Opportunity & Fair Practices Notices
Lincoln Charter School welcomes those who wish to volunteer their time and talent to benefit the students of the District. In order to volunteer, authorization must be granted by the appropriate District administrator. In many cases, legislative acts require background checks and clearances before an individual can be approved to volunteer.
WELCOME VOLUNTEER APPLICANT
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Lincoln Charter School. Please prepare the application packet and then contact The Department of Human Resources to schedule the next step. DO NOT MAIL PACKET!
Being a volunteer for the District requires approval from the building principal or athletic director. Please seek approval prior to completing the volunteer documents.
To prepare your volunteer application packet, please place the following items into a folder:
- PA State Police Criminal History Report(Act 34) – FREE for volunteers – dated not more than five years prior to the application date – Provide a copy
- PA Department of Human Services Child Abuse Report (Act 151) – FREE for volunteers (once every 57 months) dated not more than five years prior to the application date – Provide a copy
- FBI-Federal Criminal History Report (Act 114) – FEE – $21.35 – Provide Universal Enrollment ID (UEID) number dated not more than five years prior to the application date- Print and complete
- A Detailed Description regarding how you can benefit our program.
Links to Clearances
PA Criminal History Clearance – Free for volunteers
PA Child Abuse Clearance – FREE for volunteers (once every 57 months)
FBI Fingerprint Clearance for PDE – FEE – $21.35 – apply for clearance only if you have not lived in the state of PA for the entirety of the previous 10-year period.
Clearances are required to be obtained and renewed on a five-year cycle unless there is a break in volunteer service for an entire school year.
All volunteers must be approved by the Administration Team and the Board prior to volunteering.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to The Lincoln Charter School Department of Human Resources; e: email@example.com; p: 717.699.1573.